by Nic Olson
a list of good things in my life….
1. a solid home. a solid home, not as in ‘a solid house’. sure the house is solid, but you know.. it is true.
2. the breakfast club. it has been good to me, and i already regret missing it this upcoming saturday. as often as possible, a real hearty breakfast is cooked at tim ashworth’s house on saturday morning, often featuring many cool people and great food. there are pictures of both on my picture site.
3. endless amounts of chocolate bars, chips and pop. no lies. my mom gets the leftover candy from the camp canteen. i get to eat it all. at 17, i am lazy and often don’t care about my health. this leads to chocolate bars for every meal, washed down with a can or two of coke. yes!
4. we sold the cavalier. the legend that is jeremy’s car, now belongs to kurtis ashby. i really hated that car most of my days, but the last couple months, it grew on me. literally, it probably actually did grow on me, seeing how it hasn’t been cleaned in 10 years.
5. ho’s in different area codes. this may be a touch crude, but its true. i have good people, in many far away lands.. and no, not all of them are female. few of them are. but they are all ho’s.
and today, i skipped my first class of university. not even for a good reason. just because i was hungry. psychology isn’t important anyways. it felt so good, i’m skipping all day tomorrow too.
i may be the most rebellious thing the U of R has ever seen. ever.
Hey there NickYou’re a real cool catYou got a lot of thisYou got a lot of thatI think that you’re real neat So come on Nickster and do da chickee chickee beat.Greetings and Salutations. Sounds like you’re growing up. Ta ha. Enjoy this time of your life man, savor it, lick it, make out with it. Marry it. Love. . .it.The John
John’s a feggin weird guy hey.whats that about.how are you nic, i miss what you got.just remember, skipping classes leads to unwed mothers
too insensitive hey? okay i take it back. skipping classes leads to hell.better?
Oh Nic. Did you just call me a ho?! Harm the Ho?! You know what’s cruder than your language…the smell of that Cavalier. Seriously. I have that nasty beast of a smell engrained my nostrils forever; it is the cavalier curse.Blessings on Kurtis for embracing it.Watch out for falling socks!Too bad you couldn’t join the HK Party?!I miss ya! It’s good to read your blog- I can hear the Nic voice coming through. It is good.Tonight I discovered the amazing game of squash. It is so so good. Wow.Later Nic….please go to your classes! “Coach”